A Blog In The Spirit of the Season...
Have you ever just looked at a person and thought to yourself," They annoy me?"
I'm not talking about people that you know and don't like, or even people you have to interface with on a regular basis (like annoying co-workers). Those people have a reason to annoy you. In my case, I mean people that you pass by from time to time that for some reason just annoy you. Annoyance at first sight. There's no reason they should get under your skin because you've never dealt with them, but...they do.
I know...I'm a horrible person. It's very likely that if I ever actually talked to any of these people that I would find that they are good people, friendly people. But for whatever reason, the way they carry themselves when I pass by them just bugs me.
In my case, I see most of these people at the gym. Since I mostly go during the late night hours on the weekend, there's very few people, so you can easily remember who's always there. Anyway, there's two people I always see unfailingly, one in the weight area and the other at the pool. Something about them just bothers me and I just don't know what it is.
I wonder what they think when they see me?
I'm not talking about people that you know and don't like, or even people you have to interface with on a regular basis (like annoying co-workers). Those people have a reason to annoy you. In my case, I mean people that you pass by from time to time that for some reason just annoy you. Annoyance at first sight. There's no reason they should get under your skin because you've never dealt with them, but...they do.
I know...I'm a horrible person. It's very likely that if I ever actually talked to any of these people that I would find that they are good people, friendly people. But for whatever reason, the way they carry themselves when I pass by them just bugs me.
In my case, I see most of these people at the gym. Since I mostly go during the late night hours on the weekend, there's very few people, so you can easily remember who's always there. Anyway, there's two people I always see unfailingly, one in the weight area and the other at the pool. Something about them just bothers me and I just don't know what it is.
I wonder what they think when they see me?
Herkie the Dog's World Musings

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home