Herkie the Dog's World Musings

Monday, September 01, 2003

Bloggin' Cross the USA

Howdy, folks!

One of the greatest things about the internet is the ability to access it anytime, anywhere. While you were reading some new blog entries over the past week, we were actually wandering around on what I like to call our NFC Central tour, starting off in Detroit, making our way to Chicago, and driving through Wisconsin (though we didn't go near Green Bay, we'll throw it in to make the connection) to get to Minnesota, then back again. Since I wanted to keep giving the regular readers (all 2 of you) something to look at while we were gone, I actually prepared a few entries ahead of time and ftp'd them to the web site server to store them remotely. Then, I would stop in at an Apple Store along the way, commandeer one of their machines on display (either a Powerbook or a G5...*drool*), access the web, pick one of the entries off the ftp site and post it. Ain't technology grand?

Of course, we've come back armed with some new stories to tell and pictures to show of our little excursion. We'll be rolling those out over the next few days/weeks. This of course means that we will actually be updating the picture gallery! But as Vic Romano alluded in an earlier entry, there's going to be quite a burst of activity in the near future. Keep checking in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home