You Can't Go Home Again
Jon: Um...that was kind of rough. Did you have to be so brutal?
Toronto: What did you want? I'm a city.
J: You said you liked kids.
T: I do.
J: So what the hell was that all about?
T: I don't control the people. I just give them a place to live. Besides, they're still friendlier than anywhere else you've been.
J: You don't like strollers much do you?
T: You'll adapt next time.
J: That's harsh.
T: Next time bring a map.
J: Brutal.
T: You were the one who insisted you remembered me well after 11 years.
J: *Sigh*
T: See you next year?
J: Of course. And I'm bringing the Habs jersey to wear again.
T: See, now that's just mean.
Toronto: What did you want? I'm a city.
J: You said you liked kids.
T: I do.
J: So what the hell was that all about?
T: I don't control the people. I just give them a place to live. Besides, they're still friendlier than anywhere else you've been.
J: You don't like strollers much do you?
T: You'll adapt next time.
J: That's harsh.
T: Next time bring a map.
J: Brutal.
T: You were the one who insisted you remembered me well after 11 years.
J: *Sigh*
T: See you next year?
J: Of course. And I'm bringing the Habs jersey to wear again.
T: See, now that's just mean.
Herkie the Dog's World Musings

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home