Herkie the Dog's World Musings

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

45-7

OK-so I didn't show my Maize and Blue blood this weekend in the blog like I promised earlier. Give me a break. We were in the car coming back from Chicago and only listened to the game. Of course, it is a little bit hard to get real pumped about beating a MAC school that doesn't have much national prominence.

I'll be going to the game this week against that powerhouse, the University of Houston from the great Conference USA....not. Hey, maybe acclaimed Houston alum Andre Ware will be there!

Yeah...now I'm stretching things a little much.

Still, it'll be interesting to see the improvement in the team between week 1 and 2. The defense, though only giving up 7 points, did not seem to be very tight, but the return of Marlon Jackson should help that. I'm also looking forward to seeing what appears to be an offense just waiting to light it up with all the weapons it has.

Go Blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home