So How Was Your Day?
Here's how mine went:
I had to redo a half done lab test because the requestor told me this morning that the changed the input requirements without notifying me.
I received burns on three of my fingers by unwittingly placing them on a surface that had fresh, scalding hot glue on it.
I selected Cherry Coke from the vending machine and got Diet Coke.
Told you work has been hell lately....
I had to redo a half done lab test because the requestor told me this morning that the changed the input requirements without notifying me.
I received burns on three of my fingers by unwittingly placing them on a surface that had fresh, scalding hot glue on it.
I selected Cherry Coke from the vending machine and got Diet Coke.
Told you work has been hell lately....
Herkie the Dog's World Musings

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home