OK...Here's What I Need You To Do
Imagine for a moment that I have many more blog entries in the past month than you see here. That there are separate blog entries about my solo weekend with the kids, the Garbage concert (Shirley Manson...*sigh*) and the Ben Folds concert. All set? Good, because that's what I had planned for the blog. And I'm gonna be really busy for the next few days, so I don't think I'll actually have those entries here for a while.
Oh, also, make sure that there is a decent paragraph in the Ben Folds entry about the spectacle that is Corn Mo.
Now I'm all caught up.
Thanks!
Oh, also, make sure that there is a decent paragraph in the Ben Folds entry about the spectacle that is Corn Mo.
Now I'm all caught up.
Thanks!
Herkie the Dog's World Musings

1 Comments:
don't forget about the awesome Bruce concert too!
By
Anonymous, at 4:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home