Herkie the Dog's World Musings

Sunday, April 03, 2005

A Year In Review

Wow!

Can you believe it's been a year? Right about this time one year ago, we were racing to the hospital because Amy decided she wanted to be born. And here we are now, with a happy, bouncy 1 year old who just loves her big sister, her big dog brother, and her mommy and daddy.

What a difference a second kid makes! This year went so quick, and had almost none of the crazy fears we had with Christie. It's a good thing Christie isn't quite aware of the double standard that exists between first and second born!

Anyway, to celebrate blog style, I thought I'd bring back the links to the story of Amy's birth. I thought it was fun to revisit, and I hope you do too!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home