Herkie the Dog's World Musings

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Detroit Goal...His Second of the Season...Number 14...Jon!

The 4 year drought is over. In spectacular fashion.

I scored two goals in today's pickup hockey game. Two...count 'em...two! A multiple goal game is something I have never done in my life and, damn it, I am one proud mofo!

It was certainly my best ever Luc Robitaille impression on the ice. If you've ever seen Robitaille play, then you might know that A) his skating ability is just not very good. Likewise, I certainly qualify as a pylon in hockey games (Note to self-do not ever wear an orange jersey), and B) he scores mainly garbage goals where you just happen to be in the right place at the right time. Both of my goals today were certainly garbage goals. But since the last time I scored a goal in any hockey game was before Christie was born, I will take it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to call my agent and get myself a better contract.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home